Tuesday 29 January 2013

Filming log


Day 1: Today i filmed the first part of our film opening which took place at my house. Originally i was going to attempt to film more of the script but due to extreme wind and dark clouds i felt it was too dull to film the outside parts however i still managed to film the first part of my opening. I found that it was quite difficult to film with the awkward lighting however i had friend stand in for me to hold a lamp positioned towards the character creating a much lighter scene. I feel that the recording quality of the camera wasn't too good hence the reason i had to stop filming the rest of my scipt, all you could hear was loud satic from the wind. This week i will be editing the first section of my film and filming the rest. hopefully ready to be edited by the end of this week if not then early next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment